Pages

Hai!

Welcome,read and blink

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One of that Day

" Life is a gift, an absolutely free gesture which is only up to us to honor. "

Waaaa...sometimes I grumble with my daily undertakings and my daily chores.Like you areliving in regret and would like to live some other live...but there's a saying says that

If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.

Remember that, I say to myself....So what do I supposed to do today?Ok..let us finish work..This without ending work.


2 comments:

  1. future = is a dream not yet alive and
    past = is memory without a pulse
    so, there is only one moment to appreciate in life and that is the present moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you enlighten me..thanks friend

    ReplyDelete