Pages

Hai!

Welcome,read and blink

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Floor cleaner


For a person who like a clean house(at least pleasant to live in ja ba tu)i've tried many kind of floor cleaner to mopped the floor with..you know with all the mess kids made,sticky feeling on the foot and the worse part is i hate ant crawling on my floor...first they conquered my floor then my food..but not in way that its covering the floor like carpet...it just crawling around making themselves comfortable ( what a sight) ... after many attempt of trying a floor cleaner, eventually i finally found the one...ceaaah...This one work to repel insect and it is done naturally...I mean naturally without spraying just follow according to instruction,mop once and no need to rinse..voila..done.

Mcm la sya dpt komisen introduce ni product..bertahan jg tiada crawling insect for about 3 days and you have to mop again.actually i've read from a magazine that you add a few drop of lemon juice in a water and its can repel crawling insect too..I use this to clean the surface of my table especially my dining table. ( banyak betul semut)

This is my floor cleaner.

1 comment:

  1. sia tau nih..di cosway ni ko beli kan..yeay! nanti sia pun mo try la..tia lama lagi baby sia pun mo crawling2 sudah mangkali tu haha!!

    ReplyDelete